Protect Yourself From Online Pharmacy Fraud


Since 2003 we’ve learnt much if working with online pharmacies and now we would like to share with you some rather essential guide lines which will help you to identify who you are able to expect when doing business online.

Do they get contact info?

It is an alarming fact that 90 percent of internet pharmacies out there do not list a contact number or some physical address. This basically tells us they do not need to talk to their customers and so they would like to remain anonymous. Additionally from the remaining 10% the majority people out source their call centre to your 3rd party that broadly speaking means they simply take orders and also are unable to answer your concerns. One of the exact first things we advise one to do when visiting an internet pharmacy will be to look at their contact page and see whether they have contact info. If they really have a phonenumber try offer them a contact and see just how far they know more about the company they have been searching for — then you maybe rather astonished Online pharmacy.

Can they own a trustworthy domain name?

Don’t rush and have a look at the address bar on the top of your internet browser — does it look like a more respectable domain name?

A Dependable domain is some

In case the speech you see is something like: domain names are usually up now and gone tomorrow.
For those who have Google Toolbar installed you might also check their PR score which is an index of how Google ranks the website for good quality. They need to have no less than a PR4.

Just how can you discovered that the website?

For no reason if you anticipate web sites that you found after a connection in the unsolicited e-mail (also known as SPAM) — we recommend one to delete these sorts of messages after you get these.

Likewise do not expect banner advertisements on different internet sites — broadly speaking those type of web sites never affirm the sites that are targeted plus they also put those banners just for their own benefit. They have been either paid for the number of people which see / click on the banner ads, orthey are paid using a certain commission from the sales.

Exactly how many products do they promote?

We really don’t say this is 100% true; but broadly speaking websites that have countless tens of thousands of merchandise within their inventory are a whole lot more inclined to become trustful — it’s always much easier (and faster ) to throw a 10 product site compared to a 5,000 products site.

You may also like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *